Countdown to Halloween

Daisypath Halloween tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter 2009

yes, I know I am slow, but happy Easter everyone anyway! We went to the Salt Lake Temple for pictures on Sunday afternoon. What could be better? Cute kids, warm weather, and beautiful flowers...awwwww....


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Easter 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

So cute! I can't believe how much Breckan looks like you now!! She is getting so big and looks exactly like you Becky. I love it! All those pictures are adorable. I love Kiras dress and Zack has the biggest smile. Looks like you had fun.

Jessica said...

Matthew could have watched that slideshow ALL DAY! He always laughs when he sees pictures of his cousins.

I can't believe how big Kira is getting. She looks like the perfect combination of a Zacky and Breckan.