Okay, so I usually don't play the whole blog "tag" game, but since Jessica mentioned my name specifically...I guess it won't hurt just this once. Here are my three joys, three fears, three goals, three current obsessions and three random facts:
Three Joys:
-My family (all of it, but more specifically Terry, Breckan, Zack and baby soon to be)
-Reading...once you start you just can't stop
-The gospel, especially church and the temple where I learn so, so much.
Three fears:
-Talking to people. Once I get going it's usually ok, but starting conversations and things like visiting teaching and giving talks or lessons terrify me! I would much rather listen to people talk than be the one talking. I love to listen to other people's conversations, it's fascinating.
-Running out of things to do. Weird, I know. The worst thing in the world for me would be an empty weekend with no ideas of what to do with it. That rarely happens though because I'm so afraid that it's going to.
-I have to admit I'm afraid of the dark. It scares me to death when I can't see where I am and where I'm going. I hate darkness...to me there is absolutely nothing good about it, except sleep.
Three goals:
-Be a good mom. It's a work in progress, thankfully I have a super good husband to help me. Funny the things you don't even realize you are doing until it shows in your kids' behavior.
-Get Zack potty trained before the baby comes. It's so nice to only have one kid in diapers and I just don't want to give that up. Unfortunately, I don't have total control over this goal, we are still waiting for Zack to be ready.
-I have an ongoing goal to keep the house clean. It doesn't always happen, but I am trying.
Three current obsessions:
-Books, books, books. I am capable of turning this obsession off, but that doesn't end up happening very often.
-Right now...food. One of the downsides of being pregnant, you just can't stop thinking about food!
-Finding things to do with Breckan and Zack during the day. Especially things that I can do inside with them- it's soooooo hot outside!
Three random facts:
-I absolutely LOVE to go out to eat anywhere that's not fast food. Especially when it's just Terry and I. My favorite places to eat are Mimi's Cafe and Chilli's.
-I still have not been able to find a sport that I enjoy. Running, volleyball, basketball, swimming...I just don't really enjoy any of it. My favorite way to get a good workout is to go to the gym and read my book while I use the elliptical or treadmill. So different from the rest of my family...where did I come from? Maybe I will find my niche someday.
-We only live 3 1/2 hours away from Disneyland, but we can't afford to go there. How painful is that??
I tag Lisa, Maria and Ann, and of course anyone else that wants to do it.
Easter Weekend and Scott's wedding
10 years ago


1 comment:
I loved reading about you! Thanks for doing the tag!
Post a Comment