I guess I shouldn't leave out the biggest news in our lives right now. WE ARE MOVING!! I still can't believe it, it seems so overwhelming and so exciting at the same time. No matter how we feel, though, Las Vegas, here we come! The big day is January 29th.
I tried to explain the whole thing to Breckan and she was not very happy about it until I told her that she could where her flip-flops in Las Vegas because it's warm down there. Now she can't stop talking about it, but she can't seem to remember what it's called. She always has to ask, "what's that place where we are going to live called?" It's pretty cute. We are excited for the warmer climate with Zack, hopefully no more Croup and awful colds! Maybe his skin won't be so dry either. We will be sad to leave our families and our ward. We've made a lot of friends and had a lot of fun. I will be especially sad to leave my perfect calling in church. Oh well, we move on!
Easter Weekend and Scott's wedding
10 years ago


1 comment:
Wow! That's pretty exciting! I guess we missed out on the details today at play group. Sonds like quite an adventure.
Post a Comment